  From: rick bushie via CnC-List
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 15:15
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Stove

  I replaced my pressurized alcohol stove with an Origo 6000. There is
absolutely no room (at least no room I'm willing to give up) on Anchovy for a
proper propane locker.  I perk coffee and boil a teapot every morning with no
problem.  My wife bakes every night. I have a griddle pan that sits nicely
across the two burners on top for breakfast goodies. What's not to love!  I
highly recommend non press alcohol.

  Rick Bushie
  Anchovy, 1971 30-1
  Worton Creek, MD