They don't ask you what kind of stove you have. It is something they discern from the insurance survey. I started out by carefully saying that MANY insurance companies have a problem with pressurized alcohol stoves. That is a well known fact. I did not say all insurance companies refuse policies or raise premiums. Many do, but like anything, some don't. Pressurized alcohol stoves are recognized in insuranace circles as a high risk device that has resulted in a lot of claims. Insurance companies don't have emotions or unfounded opinions. All they care about is the numbers.

Bill Bina