I used Lubriplate 130AA.  (IIRC)  It is the grease that is recommended by
PYI for my MaxProp.  I didn't realy want another product floating around so
I grease everything with this stuff.  Works fine on the marlon (plastic)
through hulls, the rudder, and the prop.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD