From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of
Jean-Francois J Rivard via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 1:20 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Stus-list Bottom paint

+ 1 on Petit Trinidad.  It is the #1 recommended paint for overall
effectiveness / durability in these here parts..   I'm not in salt water (But I
am in a warm climate that is very conducive to slime) so far (1 year) it lives
up to the hype and the bottom is completely slime / growth free / smooth / fast.

Trinidad is not an ablative, it's modified epoxy hard paint that burnishes to a
really smooth finish if you're so inclined (And your rotator cuffs can stand
the abuse.. OUCH). I am told that if you are in an area where you have to
haul-out in the winter, a light sanding or bronze wool burnishing in the spring
will re-activate / supercharge the growth killing copper action.

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, GA