Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:02:52 -0400
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List How to run jacklines on an LF38.
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

Daniel,
When I run with jack lines, they go inboard from the bow cleat to the stern
cleat on both sides.

All the best,
Edd

Edd M. SchillayStarship EnterpriseC&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-BCity Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log

On Mar 12, 2015, at 4:00 PM, Daniel Sheer via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:I need 'em for the NE voyage. The mast is 16+ ft back from the bow.
Theres a good, sturdy eye near the bow. I can run them to the cabintop
handrails at the cockpit, but that seems strange. Suggestions, please.