the 35 mkII has a LWL exactly 4 ft longer than the 33 mkII. Here is the answer
in my opinion, as long as there is enough wind to push the heavier 35. in my
expérience, everything else being equal, the 33 mkII or 35 mkIII do point
higher. don't know about the CB...
The mk II has a surprisingly long LWL for the vintage, even longer than the
mkIII and the Hull shape of the mk II slices the chop in an easier way, a
définite plus in some conditions and probably more comfortable too.

All good design and nice well manered fastish boat i think.

but i absolutly love my 33 mk II, it's fast and gorgeous!

Bruno
Becassine, 33 mkII 87
New richmond, Qc.

Envoyé de mon iPad