I have a 1982 C&C 34, on a mooring in Bass Harbor, Maine (on Mount Desert
Island).  My wife and I are planning on moving up in boat size in the next year
or two, and looking for a boat we can comfortably cruise for a couple of weeks
along coastal Maine (with or without our two teenagers). The 34 works well, is
a pleasure to sail, but gets cramped with four adults/near-adults after a week.
 The objective is cruising, not racing. I got the racing out of my system on
J/24s and a J/80. I've bought enough sandwiches, t-shirts and beer bracelets
for crew. I've been looking online at the Landfall 38, but have never been on
one. Does anyone know of a Landfall 38 based Down-East, that I could get to
check out over the summer? We have been considering bigger too (of course!). So
any larger C&Cs would be of interest (e.g., Landfall 42). And of course, I
welcome the learned perspectives of the lister community. Damian Greene1982 C&C
34 GHOSTBass Harbor, Maine