From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Glen Eddie
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 1:42 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Awl grip deck and re-bed toe rail of 35MkI

Hello everyone,

I am planning to keep Freya IV out of the water this summer to redo the toe
rail and get rid of the wet core on the deck.   I understand this is a big
project and I have professional help on core repair and the awl grip job to get
it done.  That said, I would greatly appreciate assistance on re-bedding the
toe rail and any issues that anyone has come across in prepping the deck for
priming/painting.  I have given myself until next May to get everything done,
although I want the toe rail re-bedded and the deck painted by this fall at the
latest.  I have other projects to complete over the winter-----and no I will
not be replacing the Atomic 4.

I love my 35 mk I. Hopefully this will bring her to showroom condition.
Thanks in advance.

Glen Eddie

Tel:  416-777-5357

Fax:  1-888-812-2557

Torkin Manes LLP
Barristers & Solicitors

This email message, and any attachments, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain content that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and delete this email message. Thank
you.