From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Kevin
Driscoll via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 11:56 AM
To: C&C List
Subject: Stus-List Restoring Grip to Winches

Any suggestions for restoring grip to old winches? Mainly I would like to
rejuvenate my Barient 24's to grip my new line better. I am looking for the
cheapest and easiest solution. I am not above adding texture with a dremel to
the drum or the self tailer.

What has been your experience?

Thanks,
Kevin