From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd
Schillay via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:33 AM
To: Frederick G Street; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Tool(s) Recommendation for Battery Cable

Fred,

Thanks, but the lengths are all a question mark. I purchased a large spool
of red and black cable and are going to do the runs under this and over
that, and then cut/crimp.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay

Starship Enterprise

C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B

City Island, NY

Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log <http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>

On Mar 25, 2015, at 7:01 PM, Frederick G Street via CnC-List