MANY moons ago...some lister was inquiring about the availability of a ST4000
head mount bracket.  I just removed one from my nav station and would be happy
to send it to a lister that has a need.

This is just the bracket that has a 'v'  mounting wedgie to hold the head unit
when not in use....or the same bracket is used in the cockpit.

I upgraded to the Raymarine SPS-5 Wheelpilot (with a 17,000lbs+ boat) and have
been quite pleased.

Please contact me for pics and mailing instructions.

BIGGIE upgrade this year...pedestal and all new Raymarine equipment...$$$

Spencer Johnson
1984 C&C LF 38 "Alegria"  # 165
Mount Prospect, IL
(Summer - Reefpoint Marina, Racine, WI)