Thanks for your help. It would seem to make sense to consider the Past
Commodores (assuming they completed full term) in the same light as Commodores
in which case the flags (or are they burgees) should only be flown in other
clubs waters when the officer is on official Club business (which I would
include leading / participating in a rendezvous / Club Cruise). Otherwise they
should revert to flying the standard Club burgee

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III