Josh, The valve on our 37+ was made by Gardenia and its a 4-1 if that helps. (I
converted the port side fresh water tank to a holding tank for the Great Lakes,
we have lots of room with two holding tanks.)
Tom, it hasn't been said yet, and you probably already know but there is a
Quest compression fitting end that goes on the plastic pipe with a SS ring and
you can tighten the nut down pretty tight! The nut squeaks all the way tight
and will take quite a bit of abuse. The plumbing is not in the sunlight and
will last decades. If I was going to change it up and had a pile of spare cash
to burn, I would go Pex too. They can use a two wrench snug but not very often.
RVs have been using it forever too.
Len
Crazy Legs
1989 37+