Hi, the depth display is not readable on my 1980 cc 32. I asked listers and a
number said, Listers said, what brand, what size, etc.  Anyway, it is a Brooks
and Gatehouse  , squarish, measures 4 5/16 and 4 5/16.  I called the repair
facility and he said (and he's right) it is the cockpit display of the unit
down below at the nav table. Yes, that is working below..  But the service tech
said it would take about 2 hours, and around $250 to repair.  Yikes.  !  Any
suggestions?  Thanks in advance, Dan McElwreath  Tively II, City Island, NY