To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Charles Nelson" <cenel...@aol.com>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 20:02
Subject: Stus-List Cockpit drain/scupper screens

I am trying to find replacement screens for the cockpit drains on my 1995 XL/kcb--built in the Canadian plant between 1993-1995.

It is plastic, 2 5/16" in diameter and white. It is not a Forespar model and my internet searches have not turned up anything identical.

Does anyone on the list know where C&C may have sourced these--screen and drain?

Thanks,

Charlie Nelson
Water Phantom