Robert, If the 3 in 1 oil you used stops working, try spray silicone. It's
supposed to be the best lube for Delrin plastic. It's the same material as the
ball bearings in roller furlings and WD40 or silicone spray work best there
too. If it's a long term problem I would get a new bearing machined. It can't
be that expensive and others have replaced theirs. It would drive me nuts
listening to a squeek in a quiet anchorage as the rudder moves with waves.
Len Mitchell
C&C 37+
Midland On

Sent from my mobile device.