From: Gary Russell via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Gary Russell <captnga...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thu, Jun 25, 2015 7:30 am
Subject: Stus-List Holding Tank for C&C 37 Plus

As per previous post I have bought a C&C 37 Plus and am in need of a new
holding tank.  The existing tank in aluminum and is 25 years old.  Guess what,
it leaks.  Does anyone know where i can get a poly tank for it?  It is wedge
shaped.

If not, does anyone know where I can get one made?

Gary

C&C 37 Plus

S/V High Maintenance

East Greenwich, RI, USA