You shouldn't have to do the injectors, just use the lift pump to get the air
past the Racor and and out the top of the fuel filter on the engine and you
should be fine. You may even be able to get away with just topping up the Racor
after pumping for a bit. If there is a fuel shut off on top of the tank, close
it and you may not have to do any bleeding.
By the way, I think I can see your boat from my mooring in Brenton Cove. Stop
by if you ever have the time.

Andy
Peregrine
C&C 40