very very poor is best comment  , yachts they new... but ignorant when it
came to gasoline engines   ..used mirex fuel tanks ..known to have capacity
sender to cause  a hole to wear thru bottom of tank  &serious gas fuel
leaks sometimes onto water jacketed exhausts   one new at the time redline
41  green hull exploded in hudson river being taken home by new owner
..total loss  ...my 41 same problem mirex tank  worn hole in bottom of tank
  ...fuel leaked onto exhaust pipe.....fume detector indicated fumes  shut
down engine...all 11 crew aboard at time got buckets  & poured lake water
in cockpit lockers   ...to dilute gas....opened two thru hulls fwd
 allowing  lake water to fill area fwd    started pumps to pump overboard
 coast guard stood by once reported gas slick noted....in about 1 hour had
all under control    ...very close near fatal accident.....did not have c&c
repair  but rather went to a custom metal shop and had new tanks
built....c&c to my knowledge never advised other owners   ...so if you
should have red or gray mirex fuel tank  still, get rid of it
 &replace...one of the few things they were very poor at...other  yacht
mfgs used mirex  quite late into 80s