Varrrooooooommmm!!!!!!

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650 (cell)

Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 13:59:37 -0400
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List The Starship Enterprise is Back!
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: stevanpla...@gmail.com

May your new beta diesel live a long and prosperous life.
SteveSuhana, C&C 32Toronto

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Stu,
Great idea. I know David Risch is loaded, so I’m sure he’d pay top dollar.

All the best,
Edd

Edd M. SchillayStarship EnterpriseC&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-BCity Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log