Landfall 38 update...bigtime!

Alegria came to me (formerly Lanakai, Fugawi out of Grand Traverse Bay, MI) in
2006 with older but working systems...SH VHF, ST4000 Auto, Furuno 16xx Radar,
Garmin GPS, Alpine Stereo.  It hadn't been used in a couple of years and had
been kept inside.  The Prior Owners had done a quality job in taking care of
her.  I had previously upgraded the Autopilot to the XPS-5 SmartPilot and was
using a Garmin 478 for GPS and Charts.

Upgrades this year:
Replaced wet core under Pedestal and Rudder post.
Replaced Pedestal with Edson Vision Series...so I could have...
Raymarine a97 9" display w/remote at the helm and
Standard Horizion Matrix 2200 VHF with AIS and Remote MIC
Raymarine Color Hi Def Radar
Raymarine Fishfinder transducer (B60) in bow
Raymarine Masthead instruments
and Fusion AV750 stereo with Sirius/XM

This was a BIG project for me...and I could not have completed it without Fred
Street's very capable assistance.  When I was overwhelmed, he just took over.
He plugged it in and everything worked!  It was magicical.  I highly recommend
his services.

Pics available upon request.  Just in case anybody is interested...I do have a
bunch of leftover parts that I would be very pleased to part with for a modest
contribution to offset this year's expenses.  Feel free to contact me off line
if you are interested...

I appreciate this list lots....I may not contribute much but read it daily.
Thanks again to Stu who deserves all of our support!
Now I just want to sail her.....

Spencer Johnson
1984 Landfall 38 # 165 ALEGRIA
Summers in Racine, WI