From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2015 7:41 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street
Subject: Stus-List Lloyd Lippe update

BTW, I just got an email from Lloyd Lippe, who started out earlier in the
season headed from the Texas coast to points east on his Landfall 39.  He made
it to Key West after a stop-over for maintenance, then headed up to Marathon
and Key Largo.  He hopped from Largo over to Bimini, and has now arrived in the
Abacos, where he plans to sit out the rest of hurricane season before exploring
some more.

His new instruments are reportedly working great; his favorite thing is having
the AIS transponder on the boat, so he can see all the commercial shipping and
they can see him.

I’m not sure he regularly watches the list any more, so I’m taking the liberty
of posting this.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis