IIRC, that was a Hinckley,  60 some feet

Bill Coleman

-------- Original message --------
From: Don Wagner via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 08/10/2015  9:12 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Don Wagner <don.wag...@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List new topic mast height C&C 30 MKI

Rick
I doubt that it was a Bermuda 40. Since it was a yawl(or maybe ketch
rigged) , a  B40 would likely have only 55 ‘ or less mast height.
My C&C 41 with a triple spreader tall rig is ~ 62 feet above the water.
I keep thinking that I can make it through most of the ICW bridges.
Perhaps that boat was a Hinkley Souwester 50??

Don Wagner
C&C 41 CB
Der Baron