I would consider doing all the mounts as well.  Evidently someone had
noticed that the vetus mounts on my boat were failing so instead of
replacing them they manufactured a 5/8ths spacer for the front.  This
allowed for the continued use of old smooshy mounts.  It probably kept
things aligned for a day or two but once the old mounts started carrying
more of the load I'm confident that they just smooshed down more.  Besides
old mounts i found an engine mount bracket loose.  Once the rattling from
the bracket and mounts were corrected then i could hear the lifters ticking
away.  Fixed them too.  Add new sound down insulation and a intake air
silencer and the whole thing sounds so much better.  You can still tell the
engine is running but now I can at least work/check on it without hearing
protection and holding a conversation in the cockpit or cabin is not out of
the question.

Torque specs are available.  If you don't have them just ask and I'll get
them for you.

Josh