I have a Rocna 20kg anchor and although I have a windlass I don't use it to
pull the anchor over the roller. I use a gaff over the pulpit to hook on the
roller of the anchor. Pull it home with no problem and can hold in place while
I tighten it up. Works like a charm and a lot less stress on the equipment.
Bill
Mithrandir
C&C 35 MKII

Sent from my iPhone