I just tried the listing link from within Ebay and my sent message.  I got;
This listing (201411407045) has been removed, or this item is not available.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Stus List - 1983 38 Landfall on Ebay
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 14:02:11 -0400

Next stop: craigslist!
On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Kevin Driscoll via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Gone. Tried a number of different ways. Hopefully some romantic sailor out
there doesn't get snookered.
On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 10:58 AM Steve Sharkey via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:It doesn&rsquo;t come up for me either.  Seems to
be gone.  From: S Thomas via CnC-ListSent: Friday, August 21, 2015 1:55 PMTo:
cnc-list@cnc-list.comCc: S ThomasSubject: Re: Stus-List Stus List - 1983 38
Landfall on Ebay  I wrote him yesterday, and later complained to Ebay about the
ad when I received no response.  I can no longer see the listing, but it sounds
like you guys can. All I get are a list of items similar to....but the link
still shows up in my list of recently viewed items.  WTF? Is the listing gone,
or has my access been removed and other people can still see it? Steve
ThomasC&C27 MKIIIPort Stanley, ON  ----- Original Message -----From: Danny
Haughey via CnC-ListTo: cnc-list@cnc-list.comCc: Danny HaugheySent: Friday,
August 21, 2015 13:23Subject: Re: Stus-List Stus List - 1983 38 Landfall on
Ebay I've written him on ebay and asked about the salvaged title, and whether
or not he had receipts or photo documentation of the repairs.  No reply yet...