First they are on Kats. Second they were....well you just can't fix stupid.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Frederick G Street via CnC-ListDate: Sun,
Aug 23, 2015 15:08To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Frederick G Street;Subject:Re:
Stus-List Was Wire Gauge, now Where can I get LED?
I was getting ready to anchor in a secluded bay Saturday night as it was
getting dark, and watched as two catamarans motored in to drop their hooks.
One had ONLY its anchor light on; the other came in with a mast-mounted bicolor
at about first spreader height, and with its anchor light on.  WTF?!

Fred Street -- Minneapolis
S/V Oceanis (1979 C&C Landfall 38) -- Bayfield, WI
On Aug 23, 2015, at 12:27 AM, Russ & Melody via CnC-List