I use a Forespar, combination bow light/deck light. The bow light for motoring
at night, and the deck light taking the place of actual spreader lights. I
they're not LED, but I rarely use either of them when not motoring or powered
up in a moorage.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

This has been bothering me all summer, there are wires hanging out of my mast
just under the spreaders (first set) it's obvious that someone has removed the
original spreader lights. I've been looking online at the multitude of LED
spreader lights available, and am wondering just how useful they are,
especially when they are so incredibly bright. What do you have? Do you use
them? Are they only used when at the slip? Would a spotlight or two be more
useful up there? I think I saw a red/white combo light somewhere, would that be
a better choice?
Thanks
Brad
1985 C&C 33 MKII "Pulse"