It looks like I'll need to replace the holding tank on my 1982 C&C 34 - weeping
crack in the sidewall at the discharge penetration (creating smelly mess in the
bilge). I could try to get it plastic-welded, but likely the best route for a
winter project will be to replace the tank, and the hoses & 3-way valve while
I'm at it. Replacement tanks were discussed some months back, but I'm not
finding it in the archive. So... Where do I get the tank dimensions (and I will
confirm when I remove the current tank). Where do I go to purchase a
replacement tank? I remember a couple of companies were recommended.Ideally
someone who would have the tank as an off-the shelf item? Thanks, Damian
Greene1982 C&C 34 GHOSTBass Harbor, Maine