I tried the Kracor route as well and it was $7xx with shipping on top, to
Canada, it was another $150 or something? Sure, it's a drop in replacement
but there are better options, that's pushing 1k. I went to
http://www.plastic-mart.com. It was all online but the service was
excellent and the tank is great. I think I ended up spending $250, anyway
it was far more cost effective and there was no wait.

One tip I might have read here is to make a cardboard model to the same
dimensions as the tank you'll be fitting. That way you get a really good
indication of fit, and whether it'll *fit* through the forward cabin door
(in my case the holding tank is under the v-berth). I didn't have much
cardboard laying around so I just modelled the edges and that was good
enough.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto