From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 4:07 PM
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List Hot water tank

Ditto.  The 120 volt receptacles on Touche' are on a rotary switch for either
shore power or inverter.  The inverter cannot be connected to anything else.
Specifically, the feed to the receptacle breaker is switched so the breaker
remains in the circuit regardless of whether they are supplied by shore power
or the inverter.
The remainder of the AC panel is fed exclusively by shore power.

Dennis C.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 1:50 PM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
I usually wire inverters to not supply the battery charger and water heater.
You may want to change your AC wiring to do this.
Joe
Coquina