The 37 has a very different hull shape from the 38s. She is shorter in the
ends, and has a little less spring to the sheer and a bit more freeboard,
though still a very attractive boat. Underwater she concedes a lot less to the
IOR, with a very fair hull shape and only a little bustle aft by the rudder. In
plan form the stern is much less "pinched" that the 38.

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

Andrew Burton