So, a roll and tip job is cheap and would not be worthy of Awlgrip.
Awlcraft is the product I was suggesting for ease of repair.  You could
probably DIY with a helper or two and get away for less than $1k.

If the bottom doesn't show signs of blistering then i would simply sand and
feather the bottom.  You're not racing.  Wait for blistering to soda or ice
blast and new barrier coat. Again less than $1k.

Josh