From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 4:44 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street
Subject: Re: Stus-List NMEA 2000 cabling

Jim -- I'm pretty sure I can get the Simrad/Lowrance network parts from one of
my vendors.

-- Fred

On Sep 10, 2015, at 3:02 PM, Jim Reinardy via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:
Fred,

It’s a good thought, I will trace that back.  One of the ends has to be the
wind transducer, which has an integral terminator in the B&G world.  I did not
open up the displays to see where the terminator is on the other end though.  I
assume it is at the helm on either the Zeus or one of the Tritons, but I should
confirm it.

I understand what you are saying about mixing vendors.  The backbone is
Lowrance, the brand Simrad uses for their NMEA parts for some reason.  I really
wanted to find Simrad/Lowrance connectors to go with the T connector, but could
never locate a source or even a part number.   I am wondering where there
installers get them, or if they have access to things I don’t.  Thanks for the
reply.

Regards,

Jim

Sent from Mail for Windows 10