Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 15:12:55 -0500
From: "Dennis C." <capt...@gmail.com>
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Recommendations Please...

Isn't it wonderful to have a great resource like cncphotoalbum.com?  The
diagram is under "Technical Info" then "Stability Diagram".  The direct
link is:

 <http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/technical/stability.htm>.

To be picky, it looks like the LF 42 is stiffer.  Otherwise the 30 MK 1
gets it.

Also, since the site is a user supported resource, support can be given
at:

<http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/chandlery_2/store.php?crn=226>

Dennis C.