Or just try Walmart/Radio Shack/Best Buy - anything from $50 to $250 depending on how fancy you want and how big you want the screen.

I have an Acer Android tablet that I bought at Costco - maybe $100 cdn for 7" screen - has GPS (but no cell acess). Works great. Able to buy Navionics through the Google Play store for $15 and then I can load it up onto my other tablet as well for no extra fee

Mark

There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
  - George Santayana