Ditto on clear side panels and add hand holds to rear and sides.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 Dave Godwin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

Dave the OP, (lot of Dave/Davids in this post…),

Although not a 34+ owner, if you haven’t already thought about it, you may wish
to specify that the side panels be made using clear material like the front of
the dodger. This is how my dodger setup is and when the panels (removable…) are
in the visibility is pretty good. I’m not fond of the “dark cave” effect of
many dodgers.

Best

Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin