From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joel
Aronson via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 11:10 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joel Aronson
Subject: Re: Stus-List Commercial Foul Weather Gear

Send the Gills back.  They have a life-time warranty.  You will probably
get a new jacket.

Joel

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Bill Coleman via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I have a Gill jacket that I am less than pleased with, the arms soak right
through. I sprayed it with some waterproofing, but still not too happy with
it.

Fisheries Supply is running a sale this week, does anyone have any
experience with this brand?

Or maybe it would be too hard to be flexible in?

Altho, seems like the guys on Deadliest Catch have to move around a lot -

Grundens

Product Name:Â  Gage Burning Daylight Hooded Jacket, Red/Black - Medium
<http://www.fisheriessupply.com/grundens-gage-burning-daylight-hooded-jacket
-bd300-red-m>

Sku#Â 389941
<http://www.fisheriessupply.com/grundens-gage-burning-daylight-hooded-jacket