My Magma grill is very rust stained. I tried a couple stainless cleaners that
were based on an acid solution and they did nothing useful. Besides for being
pissed at stained stainless – I mean my 1973 stainless pulpits are not stained
at all – I was wondering if it was impossible to clean and I needed a time
machine to buy a grill made from 1973 era metal. Well Boat Show to the rescue!
I got some Prism polish that seems to be a paste with an ammonia smell. It
works GREAT! So if you all have stained stainless, give it a try.

Joe Della Barba
Coquina
C&C 35 MK I