Crap!  The recent strong rains and a strong easterly wind has raised the
water level in Lake Pontchartrain and in my marina.  Caught me by
surprise.  I monitor a water gauge near the marina.  At 2.5 feet, the water
is level with the pier.  It got to 4.4 and is currently at 3.6. It was
about 2 feet over the piers.  It may go down enough by tomorrow to start
pressure washing the mud off the dock boards.  That's always dirty work.

I just hope the water didn't get in my stuff in the dock box.  I keep
everything in buckets and tubs but if it gets high enough the tubs flood.
More dirty work.

Didn't go over to check on things today because I didn't want to wade
through 300 yards of fire ants and snakes.  :(

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA