Gary,

Don’t get discouraged. It will work out.

That’s what I sleep telling myself every day...

Since most of the other posters have offered really good suggestions I decided
to gen-up a quick post in my blog showing the tools that I have use and am
using for the same project.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Dave Godwin