Waterdancer, although an amazingly good sailor (for a Irwin Center Cockpit)
has a a wing keel and a great Yanmar Turbo engine, but functions as a
floating apartment.
Hence the C&C 25.
Since we are both working, my wife would not be happy to have her home not
to be there when she comes back home.

However, we have some over here at Constitution Marina in Boston who are
living in 26 - 30 footers.
Not me. I like my shower, hot water, nice big saloon and queen size bed.
However, in the 3 months I had the C&C 25, I probably almost  sailed her
more that I did the Irwin 43 in the past 7 years.
I am tempted to do some longer distance cruising with "Tabasco", like
Boston to Cape Cod etc.
Back to the basics. I am actually enjoying "Good Old Boat" magazine again.
Living aboard a 45 footer (and working full time) somewhat removed me from
the pure fun of sailing.

Ahmet
*"S/V Waterdancer"* 1990 Irwin 43 CC
"Tabasco" 1973 C&C 25