David

Is your insurance up to date and premium paid??  A hard grounding that
removes lead is by definition a serious stress on the keel and associated
hull structure and needs to be addressed.  Suggest you immediately file a
claim and have a reputable fiberglass guy inspect your keel, sump,
surrounding hull and interior.  Get whatever needs to be fixed fixed and be
confident in your boat's integrity.  Remember that a crack shows something
has in fact failed - the only question is how bad??  Arguably the best
fiberglass guy in these parts is Nick Sahin at Fort Rachel

Best of luck

John and Maryann

Legacy III

1982 C&C 34