I got one for $350, looking for a second.
So I have a self-tailer on Starboard tack and an regular winch on port tack
:)
 I missed an Ebay auction for a pair for $600 something.
These are the older single speed ones.
The newer 2 speed ones go for about $800 each.
Ahmet

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 6:50 PM, Danny Haughey via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Full disclosure, this is a guy from the Viking group that is selling these.
>
> http://m.ebay.com/itm/231759918058?_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_mwBanner=1
>
> Thought I would pass the info along.  $850 for the pair
>
> Danny

Ahmet
*"S/V Waterdancer"* 1990 Irwin 43 CC
"Tabasco" 1973 C&C 25