The Americas Cup Challenge Excursion is still there. Did it a few years ago. If
you know anything about racing and are paying attention, it’s more than a
little disappointing. The skippers will purposely mis-steer, mis-trim and go to
the song gate marks in order to ensure it’s a close finish. They’ve also
modified the boats tremendously.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay