Here here!
Nice job edd!
Happy thanks giving everyone!   And thanks for all the great advice!
Danny

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device-------- Original message --------From: Edd
Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 11/25/2015  4:20 PM
(GMT-05:00) To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Edd Schillay
<e...@schillay.com> Subject: Stus-List Wishing Every C&C-er a Happy
Thanksgiving
Listers,
Just wanted to take a moment to wish you and your families a happy Thanksgiving
(belated for those of you in Canada.) Just remember -- as you reconsider that
extra helping of turkey, stuffing and potatoes -- all those times you wished
you had some extra weight on the rail.
Along with my thanks for my loving wife and family, I thank all of you for your
guidance and camaraderie in what has become the most valuable aspect of owning
a C&C.

All the best,
Edd

Edd M. SchillayStarship EnterpriseC&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-BCity Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log