From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jim Watts
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 12:02 AM
To: 1 CnC List
Cc: Jim Watts
Subject: Re: Stus-List Bad Build

If you're talking about Cheeki Rafiki, only a couple of the keel bolts seemed
to have failed, the others took out a big hunk of the bottom of the boat with
them.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC

On 6 December 2015 at 07:31, Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List
Polina Star issue was different. Oyster delaminated its keel stub (with the
keel firmly attached) while the Beneteau broke all of its keel bolts.

Not that it mattered that much to the crews.

Marek

Sent from Mail<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10