Oh great, something else for me to obsess over.

I noted in the estimate from Bristol Marine that they had experience with the
33 MKII, 35 MKIII and the 41. No mention of the 37. But the keel stub design is
functionally the same. And some similar symptoms with my boat. I’ve checked all
the tabbing where the structural grid meets the hull and have seen no
de-lamination. Looks like further review is necessary.

My 16’ flat-bottom wooden skiff is looking better and better each day...

Best,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay