I've removed my rudder arm and it looked nothing like that.  It looks like
you are looking at the back side.  The 4 bolts accessible from the front
are all you need to remove.

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B8pEh5lnvP1yZU1hczd0QlNEOWc/edit

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B8pEh5lnvP1yVUdWUDNxVGFUcDA/edit

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B8pEh5lnvP1yQWIyanRiTzBKRlk/edit