From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David via
CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 11:06 AM
To: CNC CNC
Cc: David
Subject: Stus-List Hiller Range Parts...

Trying to rebuild the surface burners of my three burner Hiller range.
Apparently parts are super hard to come by.   Anybody have a secret source of
parts or have some laying about in their basement?  Everything works fine but
the burners look a little tough.

Thanks in advance...

David F. Risch
1981 40-2